Our Yellow Warbler braided bracelet represents your commitment to nature. Every bracelet purchased plants one tree, helping fund planting projects with American Forests. Wear it as a reminder to conserve and restore forestlands, and encourage others to take action to protect what they love.
- Every bracelet purchased plants one tree in the U.S. by our planting partner, American Forests.
- 100% post-consumer recycled plastic string.
- Stainless steel Treehuggers charm.
- Hand-assembled to perfection.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton drawstring pouch, inside our all bio-degradable plastic-free packaging.
- 100% Waterproof: We encourage you to wash your bracelet in tap water and let it dry on your wrist for a perfect fit.
- Adjustable design fits from 2-4 inches in diameter.
U.S. Orders: 3-5 business days for delivery. International: 5-10 business days. Shipping fees calculated at checkout. Please note that some international orders may incurr customs fees, we advise you to check with your local post authority.
To bring together the world’s biggest tree planting community. Our 70,000 members have been fortunate enough to plant over 120,000 trees and make a real difference in the world.
- plant trees.
- smart phone
- braided bracelets
- kola bears
I love how fast the delivery was! The 5 bracelet pack was perfect. I was able to get one for my close friends and plant more trees! :)
It’s a very nice, easy to wear bracelet. I bought this particular bracelet, to help support the ongoing efforts to save the polar bears and the habitat around them.
These bracelets are amazing. The colors are so vibrant and they really stand out. I also have small wrists so I’m thankful they are easy to adjust no matter what your wrist size. The charm is cute and stylish and they’re so light you’ll barely notice you’re wearing them. A great gift for yourself or a loved one!
A very pretty bracelet that helps support our natural world.